Removing profile

Home Forums Feedback & Suggestions Removing profile

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

It would be useful if, once our friends have identified a match and proceeded to the visa stage, they could remove their profile?

I have contacted a few potential sponsees who have identified a sponsor already.

Regards,

Elaine Davies

• shaun
      Participant

I agree Elaine. In the early days there were very few people already matched, so almost anyone you contacted was still in search of a sponsor. Sadly our initial match did not work out owing to travel restrictions on pets.

Having started to search again it seems that 90% of guests now have matches. That means you offer them a room and 24-48 hours later they tell you they have a match, or maybe do not respond. Whilst I am very happy for them, that means I could spend 2-3 weeks asking people when I feel I should be helping get them into a safe home. Nor can I very well offer it to 10 people and assume only one will accept. What to do if two accept?

It would be useful if either there was a separate ‘matched’ flag on the database, or comments could be updated, or profiles could be hidden except to friends. I guess the issue is how to enforce use of any technique.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join Homes For Ukraine

Register as a member to create a profile as a host/sponsor or as a Ukrainian in need of somewhere to stay.

Register Now

Proudly built and hosted by Echo Internet
With special thanks to Rowl & Co for the branding